Last Updated December 10, 2014
Miami Marketing Media Terms of Service Agreement
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY.
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and M3.
By purchasing Miami Marketing Media LLC service(s) or submitting your credit card information you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Customer represents and warrants that customer is 18 years of age or older, that customer will provide true, accurate, current and complete information in the enrollment for the service, and that the customer has all requisite authority to bind to this agreement. This statement covers all Miami Marketing Media, LLC. products, services and Miami Marketing Media website located at https://www.miamimarketingmedia.com (“Site”). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not accept this agreement and may not use the Miami Marketing Media site or services.
The Advertising Service (the “Service”) is provided by Miami Marketing Media, LLC (“M3”) a Florida Company, to you (the “Customer”) (collectively “Parties” or “Party”) under the terms and conditions of this Service Agreement (the “Agreement”), which may be updated by M3 from time to time.
1. Services: “Products & Services” shall refer to the various business categories that the Customer has selected to promote via M3. M3 will make all reasonable efforts to fulfill the Services for the Customer.
2. Customer Website: Customer Website: “Customer Website” shall refer to the website owned by the Customer. Customer agrees that M3 will not perform any cosmetic or architectural modifications on the Customer Website.
3. Enrollment Date: “Enrollment Date” shall refer to the date at which the request for services to be performed by M3 for the Customer is accompanied by initial payment.
4. Local Directories Service: The Local Directories Service is a fee-based service. We will enable Customer to view and manage its business listing information on various third party business directories and search engines that participate in the Local Directories Service (“Directory Partners”). M3 SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CHANGE WITHIN THE DIRECTORY PARTNERS’ SITES INCLUDED IN ANY BUNDLE, FOR ANY DECISION BY A DIRECTORY PARTNER TO REJECT OR MODIFY ANY CONTENT SUBMITTED BY CUSTOMER, OR FOR ANY OTHER DECISION, CHANGE OR OTHER ACTION.
5. Campaign: “Campaign” shall refer to the unit of advertising for which Customer has contracted with M3 to place on the Customer’s behalf. A Campaign shall have a budget, an actual start and end date and shall consist of one or more ads placed at one or more publishers, each of which shall link through to the SEO site destination page. Each campaign shall be subject to this Agreement set herewith. Phone Lead Tracking: “Phone Lead Tracking” shall refer to the Lead Generation Plan where M3 may provide the temporary use of telephone number(s) that are used to track the progress of your Lead Generation Campaigns throughout the Internet. We shall control these telephone numbers and may replace or change the telephone numbers without notice to the Customer.
6. Tracking Data: “Tracking Data” shall refer to one or more of the following:
i. Phone Number Tracking;
ii. E-Mail Tracking;
iii. Destination Page Tracking;
iv. Website Analytics Tracking…………….